Safety Speaker Guidelines
In an effort to make scheduling presentations as easy and beneficial as possible, please follow these guidelines.
- Make your request at least 4 weeks prior to your preferred date.
- Location must be within the KCP&L territory.
- Presentations must take place in a school, professional building or public location.
- Best provided in a class room or assembly setting (minimum 25, maximum 50 per session)
- Presentations cannot be scheduled for fairs, science nights, etc.
- Facility must provide the following:
- DVD player
- Electrical outlet
- 6 foot table
- Allow for approximately 5 minutes set up time prior to each 30 or 60 minute presentation session.
- Presentations are available for grades Kindergarten through 12th grade.
To schedule an Electric Safety presentation at your school, please complete the speaker request form
Related Links You Might Like
Community Focus Areas
KCP&L’s community investments program is directed in three areas: at-risk youth, economic/workforce development and the environment.
Every day, KCP&L employees are giving their time and talents to make a difference. These efforts are at the heart of our community investments program.
From 1876 to Today
Providing safe, reliable and affordable energy has been our mission since the beginning.