Our outage map displays general information about current power outages.
Need to report a power outage? Report it online or call our automated line at 1-888-LIGHT-KC (1-888-544-4852). It's the fastest way to get information to our crews.
Report an Outage
Tips for Using the Outage Map
- Select your city or county from the dropdown. Or, use the hand icon to center the map on a specific area. Use the zoom feature on the left-hand side of the map to zoom in or out.
- The legend at the top of the map indicates what the colors on the map mean, in terms of the number of customers without power.
- Click “Restoration Information” to see a breakdown of total outages and numbers restored.
- Be sure to click “Refresh Map” to see updated information, especially if you’ve stepped away from your computer. The map does not refresh automatically.
- “Find an Address” will zoom in to the neighborhood surrounding the address you enter. For safety reasons, we do not provide specific address information publicly.