KCP&L offers a variety of billing and payment options to both save you time and help you pay on time - so you'll never have to worry about late charges or service downtime.
NOTE: Because some of our service territories have different payment systems, you may be asked to identify your account number or address when choosing an option.
Billing Options -
- Online Account Access - Log in to our secure account portal to view your account history, billing information and access payment options. Also includes options such as Paperless billing and pay through your bank.
- Budget Billing - Averages your payment throughout the year to eliminate seasonal highs and lows in your electric bill and makes it easier to budget.
Payment Options -
- Pay Online - Pay your bill electronically by credit card, debit card or your bank account.
- MyCheckFree.com is another alternative for paying by electronic check.
- Automatic Monthly Payment - Automatically pays your bill on your due date through electronic withdrawal from your bank account, debit card or credit card.
- By Phone - Pay by electronic check or credit card over the phone for same day posting.
- In Person - Pay your bill with cash or check at a number of Authorized Walk-in Pay Locations throughout the KCP&L service area.
- By Mail - Return envelopes are included with your monthly bill. Allow at least three (3) working days for delivery. We recommend that you use the return envelopes for fastest delivery and processing. However, if you have lost your return envelope, please refer to the link below to enter your billing address.