Our Energy Analyzer for small businesses gives powerful, customized insights into the energy efficiency of your business.
Understanding your business's energy use can help you determine real, tangible ways you can save money. Our business energy analyzer provides you with exactly that—the insight you need to take those first steps into energy efficiency.
The business energy analyzer is currently available to a portion of small business customers. If you don't have access to the business energy analyzer, KCP&L has other tools
that can help you learn about your energy use.
Knowledge is power. This advanced analyzer for small businesses helps you:
- Provide tips on ways to save energy.
- Pinpoint when and where you can reduce your energy use for greater cost savings.
- Create and track personalized energy-saving goals.
To use the Energy Analyzer, simply create an online account (or log in to your existing account). Once you’re logged into the “My Account” page, you can easily access the Energy Analyzer tool to gain valuable information and cost-saving insights.
Log In to Your Account
Please note, Energy Analyzer is not mobile optimized. It is best used on a desktop or laptop PC.
Other ways to monitor your energy use
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (866) 503-9092 to talk to one of our trained energy efficiency experts and discuss your savings opportunities. Plus, we'll show you how other Missouri businesses have saved with our business rebates.
- View your account online to track your daily electricity usage and compare current and prior bills side-by-side
- You can also review general energy saving tips to help your business become more energy-efficient.