Get instant discounts on energy-efficient LED light bulbs when you buy from participating stores.
Installing LED light bulbs makes a big difference. According to Energy.gov
, they use up to 80% less energy than conventional incandescent bulbs*. They also last up to 25 times longer*. Not only do you save energy every day, but you also enjoy the added convenience in changing your bulbs much less frequently.
When you buy your next LED light bulb from participating retailers, you save instantly—up to $4. Receive your discount when you check out. No forms required.
How it works
Getting your discounted LED bulbs is easy:
- Find a participating retailer.
- See an LED demonstration at a store near you – and get answers to all of your LED lighting questions.
- Look for the KCP&L logo in the store's lighting section and choose among eligible LED bulbs.
- Receive your discount instantly when you pay—no paperwork.
Benefits of LED bulbs
There are many good reasons to install LED light bulbs in your home:
- Energy efficiency: Save when you use up to 80% less energy than incandescent bulbs
- Durability: LED lights last up to 25 times longer than incandescents
- Works well in cold temperatures
- Availability of dimmable bulbs
- No special disposal required
*For more information, visit Energy.gov
Although many of our programs apply only to Missouri customers, we’re working hard to offer Kansas customers the same opportunity to save. We are in the process of requesting approval from Kansas Corporation Commission and hope to launch new programs in 2017. In the meantime, Energy Analyzer
can help you better understand your energy use and find customized tips to save. Log in to your online account